Rubio Monocoat Sealer 707
€145,70 VAT incl.
Rubio Monocoat Sealer 707 is a specially formulated waterbased wood finish based on a hybrid polyurethane polymer dispersion. RMC Sealer 707 has been developped for sealing charred wood finishes to prevent release of carbon. The product seriously reinforces the brittle surfaces and highly increases the handling.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Highly durable
- Non yellowing
- Excellent resistance against water
- VOC free
- Nearly odorless
- Sealer dries out nearly invisible
- Very low foaming
RMC Sealer 707 is preferably applied by spray/curtain coater in two applications/layers. One layer is possible however care must be taken that the wood boards are properly saturated in that case. Application by brush is possible, but not preferable due to possible damaging of the charred and brittle boards.
- RMC Sealer 707 can be used on both indoor and outdoor wood.-
- RMC Sealer 707 can be applied on Shou Sugi Ban charred wood.
Approx. 150 ml/m² per layer. Normally 2 layers are sufficient, a third layer is sometimes necessary.These usages are merely indicative. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage.
- Physical state at 20 °C: liquid
- Color: whiteOdor: characteristic
- Flame point: > 100 °C
- Specific density (kg/l): 1 kg/L